Fine Art/Currier & Ives pring

Question
QUESTION: Can't seem to find info re Very Small CURRIER & IVES print "THE ROADSIDE MILL",hope you can enlighten me. Frame outside 8 1/2" X 7 1/2". Inside 7" X 5 6/10. Mat-top & sides 8/10", bottom is 1".
Print black line to black line 5" X 3 2/10" - W/border it measures 5 3/10" X 3 7/10".
Under the print on right side "PUBD CURRIER @ IVES.
In middle "ENTERED ACCORDING TO ACT OF CONGRESS AD 1869, BY CURRIER @ IVES IN THE CLERKS OFFICE AT THE DISTRICT COURT FOR THE UNITED STATES FOR THE SOUTHERN DICTRICT OF NEW YORK. On the right side is  152 NASSAU ST. NY.  
Is this considered a Trade Card? Did they maybe send these out to drum up orders for bigger prints?
Thank you for info.

ANSWER: Hello Flora,

Roadside Mill by C & I is supposed to be 8 1/2 x 12 1/2 in., the small folio size.  You may have one of these orignal works or you may have some type of modern reproduction.  Many versions of C & I prints can be found so I suggest you consult the following website for further advice -  www.curriercollection.com .

Cheers, Brent

QUESTION: Hello Brent,
Thanks for answer. Perhaps I should have mentioned I purchased this Print 16 years ago at an estate sale...looking for small frames. Arrived home to find was a C & I, naturally kept. I read somewhere that C & I did make some "Postcard" size prints....maybe that is what this one is. Previous owner is said to rec @ 1909 so don't believe would be considered of modern reproduction. Do you have info on Postcard prints?
Thanks again,
Flora

Answer
Flora,

Why did you rate my Knowledge a '5'?  I told you everything I could considering you didn't include any Provenance information. Did you not review the websites I emailed you that contain an abundance of information?

What size is the image you have?  If it is not 8/12 x 12 1/2 in. it is not the small portfolio size and it is not an original work for it is not produced in the original size.  

I suggest you take the work to a local dealer for such questions are very difficult to answer via a text message.

Brent

Brent Luebke