Fine Art/DALI

Question
I have several Dali's.  My late husband was the avid collector and I followed
suit.  He passed away suddenly so I only have a vague remembrance of what
some of these are worth.  I do know that there are 2 large ones that he
prized.  How can I go about getting a value for these, since appraisers charge
at lest $50. for each - I can't afford that!!!! - unless these are worth what I
believe to ba true! reciated!

Answer
Hello Judith,

If you can send me a list of the titles, any writings such as edition numbers, if they are hand signed, and photos if you do not have the certificates to dolly12@aol.com, I can help you out with estimates. You should have the original gallery receipts or certificates and images of these would also be helpful.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley