Fine Art/DALI

I have several Dali's.  My late husband was the avid collector and I followed
suit.  He passed away suddenly so I only have a vague remembrance of what
some of these are worth.  I do know that there are 2 large ones that he
prized.  How can I go about getting a value for these, since appraisers charge
at lest $50. for each - I can't afford that!!!! - unless these are worth what I
believe to ba true! reciated!

Hello Judith,

If you can send me a list of the titles, any writings such as edition numbers, if they are hand signed, and photos if you do not have the certificates to, I can help you out with estimates. You should have the original gallery receipts or certificates and images of these would also be helpful.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.