Fine Art/DALI

Question
I have this print I guess is what you call it. The drawings of st john at the cross by dali. When I was trying to research this all of the prints have writing down on the bottom and mine doesn't. Also right down below his feet it has I guess a stamp signature not sure with G dali in a circle can you please give me some information on this and what should I do with it? The paper is not canvas but not then paper either. It feels like the paper that you matte a print with if that make sense? As you can tell I really don't know alot about art.

Answer
Mar--It sounds like you have a 'print' [yes, that is what you call it], perhaps published by Gala Publishers.  Gala was the name of Dali's wife.  Most matting is paper, just a different grade and thickness, although some are covered with fabric.  The piece has dubious value.  What should you do with it?  If you like it, frame it, hang it and enjoy it.  I don't think you can sell it for much if you want to get rid of it.  Good luck.  alan.

Alan Klevit