Fine Art/Dali

Where are Dali's Les Elephants and The Ship located? Are they in a museum?

Dear Adrianne,

I hope you are doing well. From what I can find, it appears the right to these images is owned by The Gala-Salvador Dali Foundation. I am fairly certain the paintings are located at his museum (where he died in 1989); in Figueres, Spain. They have a vast amount of information on their website and the ability to inquire. Please visit:

If they do not have them, they will know who does. I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.