Fine Art/Dali

Question
Where are Dali's Les Elephants and The Ship located? Are they in a museum?

Answer
Dear Adrianne,

I hope you are doing well. From what I can find, it appears the right to these images is owned by The Gala-Salvador Dali Foundation. I am fairly certain the paintings are located at his museum (where he died in 1989); in Figueres, Spain. They have a vast amount of information on their website and the ability to inquire. Please visit: http://www.salvador-dali.org/en_index.html.

If they do not have them, they will know who does. I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley