Fine Art/Dali

Question
I bought a 12.5x12.5 piece of art by Salvador Dali
the back is sealed with brown paper but has labels on it that read:

(Spanish 1904- )
BASKET OF BREAD
La Corbeille 'a pain- Der Brotkorb
Il cesto per il pane- La cesta del pan
(Oil on panel 12 1/2" x 12 1/2" , 32 cm x 32 cm, 1926)
Original state before restoration , 1966
Collection of Mr. and Mrs. A Reynolds Morse

Then below is a sticker brown and gold
Creative Custom Framing
Fraber Gallery (I dont have the font to make it look like the actual printing)
Division of Craft Corner
Ashdale Plaza (703) 670-5927
2918 Dale Road Dale City, VA 22193

Signature on the front left bottom as you look at it with 1928 under signature.  Not Numbered.  

How can I tell if it is real or not?

Answer
Are you saying you have an Oil painting or a print.

I doubt you have the famous painting "Basket of Bread" by Dali.

Reynolds Morse was the founder of the Dali museum and was a Dali supporter for many years. You might have a museum replica or print?

There are no signed prints in the Dali archives material with that title.

Not sure what you have.

You can send images and all text to:

dantwyman@dalinet.com

Dan

Dan Twyman