Fine Art/Dali Etching

Question
Info:
Salvador Dali Drypoint Etching
Title: "Les Chants de Maldoror Suite, Remarque (plate 21)
-COA from Minotaur Galleries (price unknown to us)
-Objects in lower left corner of the piece seem to be drawn in a way that suggests text, but cannot make sense of it.
-Four numbers drawn loosely below this are 7'6 and 0,2. (Is there a significance to the ' between the first two digits?)
-Sketch paper measures 7" W & 11 1/2" L. (framed)

Mr. Klevit,
Thank you for your time and assistance.  We aquired this piece after the death of a relative. We don't know anything about authenticity (or what the COA should look like), determining value, etc. We are considering selling. If you could please provide any knowledge you have regarding this piece and perhaps some tips on where and how to sell with educated confidence, we would greatly appreciate it!

(Sidenote: I have been looking online and have not been able to find record of this piece in particular, but have seen others of the same title dated in the 1930's.  I did read today that Dali illustrated an edition of Comte de Lautreamont's poetic novel by the same name (thus I am again optimistic). But you probably already know that!)

With Sincere Thanks,
B.R.

Answer
Betty--the good news is that the suite is legitimate, and did consist of a series of dry point etchings.  I have not seen any in years, but you would be reasonable in asking at least $500 for it.  Where?  Good question.  How about Ebay?  Best I can come up with--good luck.  Alan Klevit.

Check out Alan's latest book, ART COLLECTING 101, at www.booklocker.com.

Alan Klevit