Fine Art/Dali Lithograph

Question
Hello Alan,

My boyfriend is currently on a Carnival cruise which has an art auction. He is considering buying a signed Dali lithograph called VALUE OF MOSES. The price is $13,500 and they are telling him the value will raise substantially. He's asked me to research this, but everything I find on the Internet seems to suggest this would be a bad investment. Do you know anything about this piece and could you advise whether you think he should purchase or pass?

Thank you so much for all your help!

Answer
Indigo--First:  There are a number of pieces with Moses as the subject, but no such title of an original lithograph in the Albert Field Official Catalog of the Graphic Works of Salvador Dali.  Even if there is such a piece and the title is wrong, I would never pay anything close to that price for a Dali lithograph.  Alan Klevit

Alan Klevit