Fine Art/Dali Lithograph

Question
Hello Dan,
I have a dali print given to me from a relative and currently have it on ebay. My concern is that I have no experience with artwork and want to maintain my flawless feedback on ebay. This lithograph says it is from the Collecors Guild but some of the wording on the print is backwards. Dali's sig is correct direction. I do not want to sell a fake and would not want to give away something of great value. Would you be so kind to take a look at my photos and tell me what you can about this print?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=018&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT
Thank you for any help,
Shane

Answer
The image matches a piece from a suite or set called "Album" thats listed in the Dali archives as a 1968 work by Dali. The Collectors Guild was a club that sent it's members one print per month. Most of what I've seen of Collectors Guild pieces are plate signed or printed signature, however older clients of mine have talked about pencil signed pieces. A certificate of authenticity from a present day expert is a two to six page document that costs $100.00 to $200.00  I can only say that the images matches, but with the comment about the backwards writing, I'd have to examine it in person to know for sure. Looks like your price is pretty low, so if it is a collectors guild collector piece and your not selling it as an authentic work created by the hand of Dali, you should be OK. A signed Dali from the 60's would sell in the thousands, not hundreds.

Dan Twyman