Fine Art/Dali Lithograph of

Question
The title is "Eternal Angel"  (I may have been an idiot and failed to specify the most important point) *sorry*  I have searched through encyclopedias, the web, Dali Museums, etc. without any luck in even seeing the name.  Have you heard of "Eternal Angel"?

-------------------------
Followup To
Question -
I have recently been willed several artistic items, one of which is by Dali.  The certificate of authenticity states it is a hand colored Lithograph edition # 206/300 Printed in 1981 at Paris France.  It has been framed, however I found documents stating it is 23x16 before the frame.  It is pencil signed, numbered, and has a thumbprint at the bottom.  There is quite a bit more information (which looks like some strange code to me) on the COA.  I am art impaired, or ignorant I should say. I realize that a person needs to actually look at an item but is there an idea of the possible value?  Additionally is there any suggestion as to the best way of selling it ?  
Answer -
LeeAnn--the value depends on the image [title of the piece].  Not all Dali pieces are worth the same.  It could be worth a few hundred dollars or a thousand dollars.  People seem to get good money selling online [such as Ebay], a good outlet for novices.  Good luck.  Alan Klevit.

NOTE:  check out Alan's latest book, ART COLLECTING 101, at www.booklocker.com.

Answer
LeeAnn--I was a dealer in Dali for years and don't know the title, can't find any references to it either.  Sounds like an offset lithograph [reproduction] of a painting or a partial painting, then hand colored by artisans [not Dali]--unfortunately, a prevalent practice in the early 80s.  Alan.

Alan Klevit