Fine Art/Dali "The Last Supper"

Question
In 1983, my former husband paid Original Fine Art, Ltd of NY $4800 for a Orig Etch with hand coloring. The Certificate of Authenticity sites the Name of Workshop/Printer - Atelier Giraudon, Edition Limited to 25 HC's, Arches paper 22" x 30" unframed (framed in museum quality framing), signed.
Is this of any value or just another one of his unwise investments?
Thanks, Janice

Answer
Janice--I certainly cannot speak to 'another of his unwise investments.'  In the early 80s, numerous hand colored etchings came onto the market, based on great Dali paintings.  Dealers even had pictures of Dali signing them.  Dali painted The Last Supper.  He did not create the etching.  Thousands of people were duped into buying numerous etchings of that sort.  Its value would be minimal.  Alan Klevit.

Alan Klevit