Fine Art/Dali Woodcut

Question
Hello Dolly ...

I have a quick question for you ...looks like you have some expertise in Dali.

Looking at some woodcut prints...just bought a DALI~DIVINE COMEDY~PARADISE 31~RARE 1960~ORIG~WOODBLOCK and looking at another one.  Seems pretty good from what my well studied, novice eyes can tell.

Does this seem like a pretty legitimate print to you ?

Here is the info:

Artist Salvador Dali
Title Diviners and Sorcerers - Enferno Chant 20
Medium Original limited edition woodcut engraving
Publisher Les Heures Claires
Signature Block Engraved Signature
Year Published 1960-1964
Dimensions The Dimensions of this woodcut are 10 1/4 x 13 inches on BFK Rives watermarked paper with deckled edge along lower margin. Framed using acid free materials in Contemporary gold frame. Framed dimensions circa 20 x 24 inches
Reference References listed directly below are the standard references used by dealers and auctions around the world to both reference and authenticate legitimate Dali lithographs, etchings, and woodcuts.
Michler/Lopsinger reference number: 1058 ( Also called the Prestel guide)

Also referenced in the official catalog of the Graphic Works of Salvador Dali; by Dali expert, Albert Field pgs. 189-202.

Looks like it's going for about $200-$300...
This is on Ebay, just cut and paste into the Internet browser :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=018&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Thank you very much for any assistence you can provide !

Best Regards,

Scott Julsen

Answer
Dear Scott,

Thank you for the question and for providing the information on the art that makes my service to you much easier. I checked the Fields catalog and everything listed in the auction is consistent with the documentation of the French editions. The only thing I find somewhat inconsistent with this print within the listing is the term "rare" used in the listing title. There were literally thousands of these woodcuts created, with 5346 copies of the French edition alone. Do a google on the print and you will find there are many readily available within the $200 range. However, the additional value of professional framing should be considered.

I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley