Fine Art/Dali authentification

Question
Can you tell me if these so-called Dali's are real or fakes?

http://www.capolini.com

I like these but have never seen any of them in any catalog. I am pretty sure they are fakes.

I bought the nude in a supposedly reputable gallery in Paris in 1984 and the other 2 from a NYC dealer in 1988. One is in poor condition.

Many thanks
Fred

Answer
Fred--hard to tell.  The piece on the far right is a Dali image, although a number of "over runs" were made of it, so I can't tell what you have.  The middle piece might be from the Divine Comedy suite, which you can look up on line and see if it is among the hundred images.  The left hand piece is questionable, as many knock offs were done.  Not very specific info, I know, but the best I can do without touching, looking, etc. in person.  I hope I helped.  Alan Klevit.

Check out Alan's latest book, ART COLLECTING 101, at www.booklocker.com.

Alan Klevit