Fine Art/Dali etching

Question
Hi Alan, I was wondering if you'd had time to lookup your book of Dali etchings yet. I'd be very grateful for your feed back. Happy New Year and thanks.
Merren
-------------------------------------------
The text above is a follow-up to ...

-----Question-----
I recently purchased the following work at auction and the auctioneer has guaranteed it's authenticity but I would like to know for sure that it's an original. Do you know of the work, its background and approximate value? It has recently been reframed and I paid $2400 Aussie dollars for it.
"Reminescence Archeologique de L'Angelus de Millet" original hand coloured etching, circa 1935, edition 63/300, signed in pencil on right hand side.
Thanks for your help.
-----Answer-----
Merren--I am on vacation until the end of the month, so my Dali Catalog of ALL his original etchings is not available to me.  Sounds o.k. and the title is vaguely familiar, but I will look it up on my return and get back to you.  I don't know the exchange rate, but the price sounds fair if it is real.  Alan Klevit.

Answer
Merren--I did not find the piece in THE OFFICIAL CATALOG OF THE GRAPHIC WORKS OF SALVADOR DALI by Albert Field [authorized by Dali].  I then went to my art service, and no such piece was listed as having been offered at auction the past ten years [I searched for all pieces created in the 1930's].  Since the title is vaguely familiar, perhaps it is an etching that was done of a Dali painting.  I suggest you contact Sotheby's or Christie's.  Good luck.  Alan.

Alan Klevit