Fine Art/Dali fakes from elithographs.com

Question
I bougt a "hand signed by dali himself" Stone lithograph of "On geryons back" from elithographs that I believe has a forged signature and a fake COA.The signature is on the left is my first clue, and the COA has "Dr." Albert Field typed on it with a pen "A F" next to it. I do not believe Mr.Field is a Dr. or would ever use the title.Paid $500.00
Was out of the country on business, and 4 months later I finally check it out. Too late to return.Can I do something about these people Elithographs.com misleading and outright lying to the public?

Answer
Keith--You need to speak to an attorney or perhaps someone in your state's attorney general office--out of my area of expertise.  By the way, Albert Field is a Phd, but they pieces I have seen with his authentication on the back are signed by him--full name.  Good luck.  Alan Klevit.

Check out Alan's latest book, ART COLLECTING 101, at www.booklocker.com.

Alan Klevit