Fine Art/Dali lithograph

Question
My father bought a signed Dali lithograph from Barclay Gallery (NY) entitled "Caesar in Dalivision" in the early 80s. I am afraid he may have paid $3000 for it.   I think I had heard that Barclay Gallery had since closed in part due to a scandal about selling fake Dali lithographs.  I now have the lithograph, and I am guessing the frame is worth more than the painting, but I just wanted to find out once and for all.  Do you know of anyone I might contact who may know about Barclay and these prints?

Thanks.

Answer
Raju--Unfortunately, your guess is correct.  I have the Official Catalog of the Graphic Works of Salvador Dali by Albert Field & authorized by Dali.  It includes everything considered valid ever attributed to Dali.  "Caesar in Dalivision" is not included.  The piece is worthless.  I am sorry.  Alan Klevit.

Alan Klevit