Fine Art/Dali lithograph

Question
Some friends of mine inherited a framed, hand-signed litho of Dali's "Slave Market".  A COA from National Art Auction, Patrician Galleries is attached. The front of the print is numbered in pencil 108 of 300 and the signature is in the lower right corner in pencil.  Is the litho legitimate? Is it worth having appraised?  I know there have been some issues with fraudulent Dali prints.  Any information you could give me would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Answer
Isabelle--no such piece is included in THE OFICIAL CATALOG OF THE GRAPHIC WORKS OF SALVADOR DALI by Albert Field [authorized by Dali].  It is not even listed in the category of 'cooperative lithographs,' that is, those based on original paintings or other mediums.  Yet, I am familiar with the piece.  I believe--I have not seen it in 20+ years--that it is based on a SECTION of a painting by Dali.  Did he sign it?  I don't know why he would.  And if it is from an edition of 300, I strongly suspect that there are other editions of the same piece, some on different paper, some with Roman numerals, etc., bringing the total to over a thousand.  Value?  Not much.  Sorry for the news.  Alan Klevit.

Alan Klevit