Fine Art/Dali lithograph

I bought a Dali lithograph about 25 years ago at an art show in Singapore entitled "Picasso's Horse." I have a certificate of authentication, it's signed in pencil by Dali, and also in pencil as number 5 of 10. I don't remember exactly how much I paid for it (I've got a receipt somewhere), but I'm sure it was over $1000 US. Can you tell me approximately how much it might be worth? If necessary, I can send you a photo. The reason I'm asking is that I want to have a ballpark figure before I decide to start exploring selling it.

Revised: for the benefit of anyone that read the earlier messages, we found the correct title for this Dali, it's
"Cheval Picasso"  

That title is not listed in the Archives material or the guide to Dali? I talk about Dali on a daily basis with clients and this has not come up? One of my colleagues here gave a negative comment when i mentioned it. I need to see an image and make sure on this one.
Can you take a digital photo and email it to:

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.