Fine Art/Dali watermarks/dry stamps

Question
I own a Divine Comedy (hell#29) and have two questions. The first would be, could you provide me with either a detailed description of the watermarks, or verifying the following description. It says BFK Rives in french script on the bottom left of the print. It is fairly large (over an inch in height) and it is positioned approx. halfway between the cream-coloured paper and the slight-yellow where the painting seems to begin.

Secondly, I am planning on buying a reference book which speaks specifically about the Divine Comedy, and authenticating the suite. Could you recommend one?

Answer
Joel--sounds like a legitimate piece.  It is a wood engraving, not a painting.  I don't know of any book which speaks specifically to the suite and authenticating it.  I use Dr. Fields' Catalog Raisonee of Dali Prints, which authenticates all of Dali's graphics.  Although there are likely some bogus signed pieces out there, there has never been much question as to the authenticity of the prints.
Alan Klevit

check out Alan's latest book, ART COLLECTING 101, at www.booklocker.com.

Alan Klevit