Fine Art/Dali woodcut

Question
I have a question about a Dali woodcut. It is the Paradise (Heaven) series of woodcuts. It is Canto 2 (An angel kneeling in prayer wearing blue). I have seen this in different galleries. In one the woodcut is signed and it appears to be by Dali. In another gallery it is not signed. Both galleries claim that they are Dali woodcuts. My questions are (1) is it possible that they are both Dali woodcuts and (2) if not which is the one I have the best chance at being authetic.
   Thank you for your time,
     Chris

Answer
Chris--they are both authentic.  The Divine Comedy Suite of 100 woodcuts by Dali was executed in several thousand editions, of which several hundred were signed.  There has never been a shadow cast on their authenticity.  It IS possible that some unscrupulous dealers could forge Dali's signature on unsigned pieces, so I could not attest as to the signature.  Many, by the way, were signed in several colors of crayon.  Alan.

Alan Klevit