Fine Art/Delaunay and Matisse

Question
I first want to thank you for your reply reguarding my piece by
Delaunay. As a follow-up, I was wondering if the lithograph of
Tango sold at the auction you mentioned was signed as mine is
signed in pencil. Also, I have what appears to be a lithograph by
matisse. It is of a blue lady, and it is signed in ink (or so it appears)
as "H. Matisse  52". Is there any way to find out it's value (if there is
any)?Thank you again for your time.  -Tyler

Answer
Hello Tyler,

You are welcome. The Delaunay was signed and numbered (8/30), from the same release as yours. Your Matisse sounds like one of the versions of Blue Nude which were signed H. Matisse 52' in the plate. But, Matisse did many images of women in blue so I would need to see the print before I can state which one it is. You can email images as attachments in JPEG format to: dolly12@aol.com.

Please send the full image and the size of your print. The other consideration is if it is an original lithograph or a later release as an offset printing. Can you check with a high magnification glass for indications of a dot or line matrix?

Iíll let you know my results once I review your photos.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley