Fine Art/Delaunay

Question
I have a lithograph done by Sonia Delaunway. It is numbered
16/30. It is entitled "Tango"  and it is not a reproduction. It is
rather large and framed. How much would you estimate it is worth?

Answer
Dear

Lucky you! I love her work and personally have a wonderful Delaunay pochoir. The last auction I can find for Tango was at Swann Galleries in New York in March 2003. It sold below the estimate of $1000-1500 and hammered at $600. Donít judge by one auction as great work often slips through undervalued due to poor attendance or just dumb luck. I have been watching her work gain interest and I consider my pochoir of investment value.

Auction prices are considered wholesale so I estimate your prints retail value to be well above the estimates. Many hand signed limited editions of hers go well into the thousands. I hope this is helpful.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley