Fine Art/Dionne painting

Question
I ask a question earlyer and was told to give more info..THE PAINTING IS 3 AND A HALF FOOT BY 3 AND A HALF,tHE FRAM IS BAMBOO OR MADE TO LOOK THAT WAY,i GOT THE PAINTING AT AN AUCTION IN MICHIGAN ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO.THERE ARE NO DATES ON IT ,IT IS SIGNED BUT IT ONLY SAYS DIONNE.THE PAINTING IS OF WOVEN BASKETS.IT HAS A TEXTURE ON IT LIKE A STUCCO OR PLASTER WHERE THE WALLS ARE IN THE PICTURE,GIVING THE FEEL OF THE ACTUAL WALL THE OBJECTS ARE INFRONT OF. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP MRS CAMPBELL

Answer
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not imbed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at pirround@msn.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada. I do not research prints or artwork post-1940.
Cordially,
Dan  

Daniel A. Hynes