Fine Art/"The Dog Show" by WH Trood

What is the value of this painting? It was painted in 1894 and was exhibited in the Gallery of Dowdewell of Dowdeswell, London.

Dear David, Your painting possibly has considerable value, however I do not know what it looks like. Also,you have not provided the media, size, condition, provenance, where and how signed, on canvas, panel, paper,etc. ?
If you like you could send that information and jpg images to my email
An image of the front, the verso, and the signature would be helpful. Please keep each jpg under 100k, and make the subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.