Fine Art/"The Dog Show" by WH Trood

Question
What is the value of this painting? It was painted in 1894 and was exhibited in the Gallery of Dowdewell of Dowdeswell, London.

Answer
Dear David, Your painting possibly has considerable value, however I do not know what it looks like. Also,you have not provided the media, size, condition, provenance, where and how signed, on canvas, panel, paper,etc. ?
If you like you could send that information and jpg images to my email danh.57@mindspring.com
An image of the front, the verso, and the signature would be helpful. Please keep each jpg under 100k, and make the subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes