Fine Art/Dutch Watercolour

Question
I have a view of Antwerp - large watercolour 1824 with initials MBVT.Good quality with fine details.
Do you have any idea who it might be, or where to search further...?
I guess the "V" may stand for van or von, so perhaps a Dutch painter, though there was a short description along the bottom of the paper in English....something like "Looking towards Antwerp at the end of Summer day" (actual words are hidden now by mountboard)

Answer
Dear Laurence, I have not overlooked you, I have been searching my reference library for your artist, no luck so far. I will be doing more looking, but once I send this message i will have no way to contact you. Could you send your email address and repeat your question to my email address ? pirround@msn.com
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes