Fine Art/Dutch Watercolour

I have a view of Antwerp - large watercolour 1824 with initials MBVT.Good quality with fine details.
Do you have any idea who it might be, or where to search further...?
I guess the "V" may stand for van or von, so perhaps a Dutch painter, though there was a short description along the bottom of the paper in English....something like "Looking towards Antwerp at the end of Summer day" (actual words are hidden now by mountboard)

Dear Laurence, I have not overlooked you, I have been searching my reference library for your artist, no luck so far. I will be doing more looking, but once I send this message i will have no way to contact you. Could you send your email address and repeat your question to my email address ?

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.