Fine Art/E/// .Oberhauser

Question
I own a Oberhauser,my grandmother broght it from germany. I have no idea what its worth.its a painting of a king and queen wedding.it is beautfull the detail is beyond belief.and yes its real and signed.? when did Oberhauser live,where did he do his painting,And just ballpark whats it worth. oh my grand mother died over 60 years ago at the age of 72 this painting was given to my dad for his wedding if all this helps. thank you, floyd scoggins

Answer
Emmanuel Oberhauser
Title   The best of friends
Medium   oil on canvas
Size   31.5 x 19 in. / 80 x 48.3 cm.
Misc.   Signed
Sale Of   Christie's South Kensington: Thursday, December 2, 2004 [Lot 159]
19th Century European Pictures
Estimate   4,000 - 6,000 BP (US$ 7,407 - 11,111)
Sold For   5,019 BP (9,707 US$) PREMIUM  

Joseph B. Laskowski