Fine Art/Early 19th century oil on canvas

Question
We have 3 oil on canvas paintings that we purchased in Germany w/certificates of originality with small bios. We have been unable to find anything on the artists: A. Franke (born 1940), A. Fischer (born 1942) and, Muller (born 1938).  The certificates were issued by the International Art Centre in Germany.  Could you please tell of more.

Answer
Hello Velma,

You did not find anything for nothing exists.  I have viewed works from the same source in the past and have never been able to find any sales records for any of the artists. They were purchased in the Baden Baden and Lahr area if I recall correctly.  They were essentially 'studio' artists painting works for a fee and the works were sold as 'decoration' more so than as serious works of art.  Subject matters vary but men smoking pipes and generic Germanic landscapes are very typical.  

Cheers,  Brent

Brent Luebke