Fine Art/Ed Blackburn, Toulouse-Lautrec, Robert Indiana

Question
Hi Brent.

My parents were very serious arts and antiquities dealers and collectors in the 60's, 70's, and 80's.  

As a result, I have had several pieces passed on to me over the years (with hundreds of pieces still with my father.)

I have originals from the people in the title and was curious as to their historical worth.  I understand that Indiana is still a living artist and that Blackburn appears to be more of a local Texas flavor.

Also, where do you recommend I have these pieces looked at?

Answer
Dear Andrew,

Toulouse-Lautrec and Robert Indiana are the best known of the three.  Are you looking for insurance valuations or valuations prior to a possible sale?  You are best to contact a local dealer that is qualified to evaluate works art.  If you tell me where you are located I may be able to refer you on to such a person.

Cheers,  Brent

Brent Luebke