Fine Art/Edna Palmer Bernhardt

Question
I have a large paining by Edna P. Bernhardt.  The name of the painting is Autumn Tranquility and is signed.  I would like to know if this painting is collectable?  I would also like to know if thia ia typical of her work?  Thank you for your time in considering my question.

Answer
Teresa--I am not familiar with her work and cannot find her name in any of my references.  She could still be a regionally renowned artist, but certainly has no international reputation and none of her works have sold at auction anywhere in the world the past few years.  Good luck.  Alan.

Alan Klevit