Fine Art/Egraving, The Death of the Stag

Question
Hi Dolly,
I have a large framed engraving called "The Death of the Stag"
It was done by H T Ryall, "historic engraver to her magesty".It was published by Fishel, Adler, and Schwartz, New York. The original work had been done by R Ansdell, President of the Royal Academy, Liverpool.There are no dates anywhere on the front of this work. It is in excellent condition.Can you please tell me if it is of value? I am asking you because your name comes up when googling the name of the work and the engraver. I look forward to your response. Any insite you can give me is greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much.
Colleen Foster

Answer
Hello Colleen,

I don't know if this is the image he engraved after Landseer so please email CLEAR photos of the print; all writing; and a close up of the border of the image so that I can try to see if it is an engraving. I will also need the size of the print. You can email them to dolly12@aol.com. Please cut/paste your original question in the body of the email and use experts follow up in the subject. I will see if I can help.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley