Fine Art/Emanuel Oberhausen

Question
I have what I believe to be an engraving or sketch signed by Emanuel Oberhausen.  I would like to know the title of this piece and possible an estimate on it's worth and any other information that you can provide.  I have seen several other pieces of Oberhausen' art but I have never cme across this one.  I will try to attach a picture to this.
Thank you.

Sue Schultz

Answer
Sue--I am not familiar with the artist, and he does not appear in any auction records to which I subscribe.  If it is an engraving [or etching], there might be a plate indentation around the image, and the image itself would be "rough."  A sketch would not be.  Good luck.  Alan.

Alan Klevit