Fine Art/Emanuel Oberhauser Print

QUESTION: Dear Mr. Luebke:

I'm trying to find an Emanuel Oberhauser print titled "Vintage Festival".  Do you know where I may obtain one or give me some leads as to where I might find the print.

Thank you,      Joanna

ANSWER: Hello Joanna,

Reproductions of Oberhauser's paintings are hard to find and I do not think there are any modern reproductions being created.  I suggest checking with the antique and art dealers in your local area to see what they can come up with.  Where are you located?  I may be able to refer a few to you.

Cheers, Brent

QUESTION: Dear Brent:

Live in the suburbs of Philadelphia.  Close to King of Prussia, West Chester, Allantown and Wilmington Del. Any suggestions for dealers in those areas?  Really need to find this print!   Thank you,   Joanna

Hello Joanna,

I am sure there are many sources in your area that can help.  Since you are looking for a reproduction/poster I suggest you find a local picture framing shop that has access to the many, many poster catalogues that are out there and they should be able to track down the print if one exists.

Good luck, Brent

Brent Luebke

19th Century to modern Canadian and western European fine art including paintings, drawings, sculpture, photography and original prints.

Sixteen years as an art dealer in Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

Edmonton Executive Association

Edmonton Journal newspaper, various online art websites.

Post secondary art history.

Art Gallery of Alberta, University of Alberta, Glenbow Museum, Art Gallery of Ontario, National Gallery of Canada.