Fine Art/Etchings

I have had no luck trying to identify a couple etchings I have had for several years. They appear to be from the early twentieth century and possibly English but thatís all I can gather at best. Would you have time to look at them if I sent you a picture of them? Thanks a bunch, Ryan

Hi Ryan,

I'll give it a try! I have numerous etchings I've yet to identify due to illegible signatures; but sometimes I get lucky. Please send CLEAR images of the etchings and close up of the signatures to Also, keep the larger file size so that I can zoom on the signature. I must reiterate clear images.

Take care,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.