Fine Art/Etchings

Question
I have had no luck trying to identify a couple etchings I have had for several years. They appear to be from the early twentieth century and possibly English but thatís all I can gather at best. Would you have time to look at them if I sent you a picture of them? Thanks a bunch, Ryan

Answer
Hi Ryan,

I'll give it a try! I have numerous etchings I've yet to identify due to illegible signatures; but sometimes I get lucky. Please send CLEAR images of the etchings and close up of the signatures to dolly12@aol.com. Also, keep the larger file size so that I can zoom on the signature. I must reiterate clear images.

Take care,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley