Fine Art/European Art

Daniel, are you familiar with older European art? I believe the picture is probably from the 18th century. I can send you a picture of the label is that is what I am having trouble desciphering what it says. We think it says Assi Yaiksien (or) ion Princess. Please let me know if I can send you a picture. Thank you.

Dear Bev, You can send jpg images to my email at
An image of the painting, the back of the painting, and the label would be good. Please keep each image under 100k, and make your subject line "Allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam. Also let me know the size of the painting.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.