Fine Art/European Art

Question
Daniel, are you familiar with older European art? I believe the picture is probably from the 18th century. I can send you a picture of the label is that is what I am having trouble desciphering what it says. We think it says Assi Yaiksien (or) ion Princess. Please let me know if I can send you a picture. Thank you.

Answer
Dear Bev, You can send jpg images to my email at danh.57@mindspring.com
An image of the painting, the back of the painting, and the label would be good. Please keep each image under 100k, and make your subject line "Allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam. Also let me know the size of the painting.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes