Fine Art/Fantin Latour Chrysanthemums

Question
Hello~! I have acquired 2 paintings.

They are original.

The first one is done on canvas and is mounted well with a small brass inscription plaque that reads-

Chrysanthemums Fantin Latour. but it is signed by Monet.

The painting is signed Claude Monet 1880. The painting measures aprox. 3 feet x 2 feet.

Along with the other painting I recieved one with a back drop to France(I think)? This painting I can not make out the signature it is signed what looks like G. Ruter? This painting is huge. It reminds me of van gough. Can I send anyone a picture to be able to identify these two paintings?

Answer
Dear Bobbi, You can send jpg attachments to my email pirround@msn.com. For each painting, best would be an image of the front, the back, and close-ups of the signatures and any inscriptions or labels. Make your subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes