Fine Art/Fine Art Treasures Gallery Owner Gets 3 Years

Dolly, I thank you for your excellent advice in the past concerning my fake Picasso and Fine Art Treasures Gallery, which defrauded me. I wonder if you and visitors to this site are aware of the fact that Fine Art Treasures Gallery's owner, Kristine Eubanks (a convicted felon), has been imprisoned. Please use the following url to read an extensive article about the damage she's done.,0,2131866,full.story?col

Dear Frank,

Thank you so much for sharing this information with me and the readers on allexperts! I hate that so many people were defrauded by this unscrupulous group; but grateful justice has prevailed in the end.

Again, thank you for sharing!

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.