Fine Art/Fine Art Treasures Gallery Owner Gets 3 Years

Question
Dolly, I thank you for your excellent advice in the past concerning my fake Picasso and Fine Art Treasures Gallery, which defrauded me. I wonder if you and visitors to this site are aware of the fact that Fine Art Treasures Gallery's owner, Kristine Eubanks (a convicted felon), has been imprisoned. Please use the following url to read an extensive article about the damage she's done.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-artfraud18jan18,0,2131866,full.story?col

Answer
Dear Frank,

Thank you so much for sharing this information with me and the readers on allexperts! I hate that so many people were defrauded by this unscrupulous group; but grateful justice has prevailed in the end.

Again, thank you for sharing!

Kind regards,
Dolly  

Dolly D Headley