Fine Art/Frederic Remington

Question
I found a Frederic Remington painting about twenty-five years ago at a garage sale. It has no title. It is signed and dated 07 (1907). I have seached hundreds of websites and have never seen a print or a copy of it.
How and Who can I talk to, to see if it is an original painting. I will attach some pics. If you need anymore information, contact me anytime.

Best regards, Mitchell Hoagland
Reno, Nevada

Answer
Hello Mitchell,  Can you send me images of the front, back and a close-up of the signature area?  If you can please email them to brent@landogallery.com .  What size is the work?  Is it behind glass?  Chances are you have some type of reproduction - but I congratulate you for asking for assistance.

Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke