Fine Art/Frederic Remington

I found a Frederic Remington painting about twenty-five years ago at a garage sale. It has no title. It is signed and dated 07 (1907). I have seached hundreds of websites and have never seen a print or a copy of it.
How and Who can I talk to, to see if it is an original painting. I will attach some pics. If you need anymore information, contact me anytime.

Best regards, Mitchell Hoagland
Reno, Nevada

Hello Mitchell,  Can you send me images of the front, back and a close-up of the signature area?  If you can please email them to .  What size is the work?  Is it behind glass?  Chances are you have some type of reproduction - but I congratulate you for asking for assistance.

Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke

19th Century to modern Canadian and western European fine art including paintings, drawings, sculpture, photography and original prints.

Sixteen years as an art dealer in Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

Edmonton Executive Association

Edmonton Journal newspaper, various online art websites.

Post secondary art history.

Art Gallery of Alberta, University of Alberta, Glenbow Museum, Art Gallery of Ontario, National Gallery of Canada.