Fine Art/Friedrich Kallmorgen

Question
Hi Dolly ..

I picked up a Friedrich Kallmorgen 'print' at a local auction a couple years ago. Also another 'print' but I can't read the signature and because the paper is so fragile wouldn't think of trying to move it to see signature better. Both are approx. 32"x24" with heavy glass and frames (very old). I do not think they are 'prints' although, I'm not sure what to call them. They may be color lithographs or perhaps maybe its paper and India ink. Both are very colorful and dutch/german looking. Both have a symbol on bottom right. It's an inverted triangle with the letters R and V inside the triangle. The R is above the V. Any ideas? Is there a market for this type of work? Any info would be appreciated ..I'll try taking pictures but have to do so without a flash as it reflects off the glass. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Answer
Hi Suzanne,

I hope you are doing well. I will try to help you with the prints, but I will need clear photos of the signatures, any marks on front or back, and photos of the full image. You can email them to dolly12@aol.com. Please paste your original question in the text of the email to remind me what I am looking at. Also, please add the dimensions.
The best way to get photos without flash is to take them outside in an area that does not cause reflection from the sun. Use high resolution so that I can enlarge without distortion.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley