Fine Art/H. Wehler

I came to your site via search for Wehler. Another person asked, and you answered, no record of H. Wehler.

I also have a landscape signed H. Wehler. Small papaer tag on frame indicates his home as Belgium and Netherlands. 1915 given as year of birth.

Any help identifying this artist: H. Wehler?

So what has changed ? I find no listing for an "H. Wehler" in any dictionary of artists' names or any auction records.Since his birth was 1915 it is likley most of his work is post-1940. I do not research artwork post-1940 as I do not keep reference material on contemporary or modern artist.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.