Fine Art/HELP!!

Question
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING EVERY WHERE ON INFO ABOUT THE PAINTING DONE BY RENE MARGRITTE AND THE PAINTING IS CALLED LE TOMBEAU DES LUTEURS CAN YOU HELP? I WANT SIMPLE INFO LIKE WHEN IT WAS MADE AND THE PURPOSE AND WHAT THE PAINTING ACTUALLY MEANS.

Answer
Dear Sheena, As the catalogue raisonne (complete works of) Magritte cost more than a thousand dollars, and I have never owned a Magritte, I have not added this to my library. You will have to find an art museum or university library that has this. "Magritte", David Sylvester, ed., The Menil Foundation/Philip Wilson, Antwerp and London, 5 vols., 2,065 pp.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes