Fine Art/Harrison Fisher Prints

Question
My elderly friend has two Harrison Fisher pen and ink portraits of lovely Victorian women. She recalls her husband telling her that they are originals and worth between $500 and $1000. How can I help her verify that they are originals? I could send photos, but don't see a way to attach the images to this email. The prints are framed inexpensively. And they look like they are starting to yellow. The size of the print showing is about 8x13. Thank you in advance for your assistance. - Pat

Answer
Pat--there is no way I could tell from photos if the pieces are drawings or prints.  Take them to an art appraiser or perhaps an art school, or even a gallery, where an experienced eye should be able to tell a pen & ink from a print.  Good luck.  Alan Klevit.

Alan Klevit