Fine Art/Heinz Munnich print 1968

have a 56-1/2"x31-1/2" oil on canvas painting signed by by Heinz Munich. Dimensions include wide gold frame.  signature starts with a copywright mark and 1968 date.

Back has catalda fine arts stamp #17464, copy right verbiage, and viktoria maltuch stamp and a artist bio.  Other answers regarding catalda referenced litigation they were involved in re copying.  Just trying to price this for sale.  I have found references to smaller pieces but nothing this size.  I believe a related purchased this for around $900.00 as hand written on back also.  Oh by the is an oil on canvas city scape.  I appreciate your time.  Julie

Dear Julie,

I am not familiar with the artist, but I found a gallery that carries his work:

You should contact them, probably starting with email, to get a current value estimate. The link I gave you goes directly to a page with some of his original paintings and prices. I am a bit confused with your question as the title calls it a print and then you describe it as an oil on canvas. The copyright verbiage from Catalda makes me think it is a print. Contact the gallery with a photo of the art and they should be able to help you.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.