Fine Art/Heinz Munnich print 1968

Question
have a 56-1/2"x31-1/2" oil on canvas painting signed by by Heinz Munich. Dimensions include wide gold frame.  signature starts with a copywright mark and 1968 date.

Back has catalda fine arts stamp #17464, copy right verbiage, and viktoria maltuch stamp and a artist bio.  Other answers regarding catalda referenced litigation they were involved in re copying.  Just trying to price this for sale.  I have found references to smaller pieces but nothing this size.  I believe a related purchased this for around $900.00 as hand written on back also.  Oh by the way....it is an oil on canvas city scape.  I appreciate your time.  Julie

Answer
Dear Julie,

I am not familiar with the artist, but I found a gallery that carries his work:
http://galitzfineart.com/Munnich.htm

You should contact them, probably starting with email, to get a current value estimate. The link I gave you goes directly to a page with some of his original paintings and prices. I am a bit confused with your question as the title calls it a print and then you describe it as an oil on canvas. The copyright verbiage from Catalda makes me think it is a print. Contact the gallery with a photo of the art and they should be able to help you.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley