Fine Art/Help Identifying a Painting

Question
Hello
I am trying to identify a painting in my grandmother's house.  It is quite large around 3 foot tall by 5 foot wide.  It is a depiction of a naval battle or a shipwreck, it is dark.  The name appears to be Rui Sadino.  Unfortunately I cannot tell when the painting was bought.  My grandparents bought it many years ago and now they are both deceased.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

Answer
Dear Richard,
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not embed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at damnfineart@yahoo.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada. I do not research prints or artwork post-1940.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes