Fine Art/Help with artist and Is it painting or print?

Question
In a bunch of stuff I received to sell from a friend there were three framed pieces of art.  One is of a Jazz band and is signed:  Rockmore '63 April New Orleans.  After doing a little research on the internet I have found that this is Noel Rockmore.  The next is a still life with a black background.  It has a violin, pipe newpaper and several other items.  I can't locate a signature on this piece.  The last piece is a of a a man playing the piano and a woman singing or instructing.  There is a mirror and shelves behind the man and windows to the side.  I also can not locate a signature on this item.  All three are in frames with glass on the front and sealed in the back.  I didn't think that I should take them out of the frames.  They look like they are paintings when you look at them but could they be prints.  Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated as I don't know the first thing about art.

Answer
Annette--of course, I can't be sure without seeing them in person, but rarely are paintings put behind glass and sealed.  More likely, they are prints of paintings.  Why not take them into a local gallery?  You could also look at them through a jeweler's loop and see if there are rows of dots.  The dots would confirm they are prints.  Good luck.  Alan Klevit.

Alan Klevit