Fine Art/Hey Dolly, I have a Question

Hey Dolly, how are you? I have a question regarding a
contemporary artist by the name of Jennifer Clark Kinder. She
designed pieces for Neiman Marcus. I have a piece by her,
numbered 1 out of 32, made  out of copper and other materials. It
is entitled "Dream Date". I could email pictures if needed. Please
email with any information you can find. Thank you, as always, for
your time. -Tyler

Hello Tyler,
I hope this finds you well in health and spirit. I have listed below the information I found on Jennifer Clark Kinder.
From the artistís website:
Jennifer Clark Kinder is a collage and mixed media artist who has been creating handmade greeting cards, gifts, and framed art for over 10 years. She lives in western Massachusetts and has been featured in shops from Maine to California as well as in Canada, Japan, and Australia.
Both elegant and contemporary, Jennifer Kinder's work is a blend of detail, color, and texture. Much of her work is constructed from papers she paints with watercolor and acrylics, hand-cut rubber stamp designs, and hand-formed wire.
You can get her full bio and more information on her art at her website:

Take care,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.