Fine Art/Hey Dolly, I have a Question

Question
Hey Dolly, how are you? I have a question regarding a
contemporary artist by the name of Jennifer Clark Kinder. She
designed pieces for Neiman Marcus. I have a piece by her,
numbered 1 out of 32, made  out of copper and other materials. It
is entitled "Dream Date". I could email pictures if needed. Please
email with any information you can find. Thank you, as always, for
your time. -Tyler

Answer
Hello Tyler,
I hope this finds you well in health and spirit. I have listed below the information I found on Jennifer Clark Kinder.
From the artistís website:
Jennifer Clark Kinder is a collage and mixed media artist who has been creating handmade greeting cards, gifts, and framed art for over 10 years. She lives in western Massachusetts and has been featured in shops from Maine to California as well as in Canada, Japan, and Australia.
Both elegant and contemporary, Jennifer Kinder's work is a blend of detail, color, and texture. Much of her work is constructed from papers she paints with watercolor and acrylics, hand-cut rubber stamp designs, and hand-formed wire.
You can get her full bio and more information on her art at her website:

http://www.collageandcanvas.com/

Take care,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley