Fine Art/Heywood Hardy

Question
I have to Heywood Hardy pictures, I think they are prints.
In the bottom left corner they say "copyright 1893 NO. 8"
and in the bottom right corner they say "Knapp Co Liht NY"
They seem to be in the original frames with the original old glass and cardboard and nails on back.
The prints are very brittle and browned on the back.
The fronts are still very bright but upon close inspection you can see the need repaired and cleaned.
They are entitled "To Late" and "Forgiven"
These prints belonged to my Grandmother and I have always wanted them, my Father just gave them to me yesterday.
I am wondering if they can be restored and how I find someone to do a good job.  Also what they may be worth so I can decide if the amount I will need to spend to have them restored is worth it or not.

Answer
Tammy, cost of restoration depends on what needs to be done.  Check the yellow pages for restorers, or call a museum in your area.  As to value, I don't know, but they sound like reproductions, not original prints, so their value might be under $100.  Good luck.

Alan Klevit