Fine Art/Horse in the trees

Question
Who painted the paintings with horses in trees. The trees are white (Beech trees I think) and it is difficult to see the horses due to color matching?

V/r Bryan

Answer
Dear Bryan, I do not research artwork post-1940. The paintings you mention are by a contemporary artist and I know nothing of contemporary art. I have seen the images you mention, they are brown & white "Paint Horses" blending into the landscape. I would suggest you check at a major bookstore in the art section and also the calendar section. I do recall at one time seeing calendars by this artist.
regards,
Dan  

Daniel A. Hynes