Fine Art/Horse in the trees

Who painted the paintings with horses in trees. The trees are white (Beech trees I think) and it is difficult to see the horses due to color matching?

V/r Bryan

Dear Bryan, I do not research artwork post-1940. The paintings you mention are by a contemporary artist and I know nothing of contemporary art. I have seen the images you mention, they are brown & white "Paint Horses" blending into the landscape. I would suggest you check at a major bookstore in the art section and also the calendar section. I do recall at one time seeing calendars by this artist.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.