Fine Art/Huldah painting cont.

Question
Thank for the speedy reply. The title of the paiinting is on a card attached to the backing. The front of the painting has the signature in the bottom right corner. Are there any other clues on wether it is a reprodution. Like the texture or something like that?

Answer
Look at it through a jeweler's loop or high powered magnifying glass.  A reproduction would likely have dots, indicating a printing process.  Also, take it to an appraiser or antique dealer in your area.  I cannot find any info. on the artist, so I would not be able to tell you if it has any value.  Good luck.  alan.

Alan Klevit