Fine Art/Icart

Question
Are you the one I spoke with earlier?  Anyway, I bought an Icart that is suspect.  I really don't see the plate mark--maybe in one little area..maybe.  Also, the copyright stamp seems so new & bright.  It is framed so I can't take it apart.  Do you know offhand about the copyright stamp.  It also has a E. 120 on the lower left.  I have never seen that on any Icarts...

Answer
Vicki--I might be.  Not sure.  I am not an expert on the copyright stamp, and the E.120 has no meaning to me.  Lots of info. online about Icart.  Check with a few who sell his work [I am under the weather at the moment so I can't check for you, but there used to be "The Icart Vendor" or something of that sort].  Good luck.  Alan

Alan Klevit