Fine Art/Idenitfying signature on oil painting

I have an oil painting on canvas of a lake and mountains with what appears to be a Bavarian style cottage in the foreground.  It is signed in the right hand corner with what appears to be the initials: Wep.  Do you have any idea who the artist might be?  

Dear Denise, You can attach jpg (under 100k) images to an email to me at
An image of the front, the back, and a close-up (use macro setting on your camera)of the signature, and any inscriptions or labels. Make your subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.