Fine Art/Idenitfying signature on oil painting

Question
I have an oil painting on canvas of a lake and mountains with what appears to be a Bavarian style cottage in the foreground.  It is signed in the right hand corner with what appears to be the initials: Wep.  Do you have any idea who the artist might be?  

Answer
Dear Denise, You can attach jpg (under 100k) images to an email to me at pirround@msn.com
An image of the front, the back, and a close-up (use macro setting on your camera)of the signature, and any inscriptions or labels. Make your subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes