Fine Art/Identification of an Artist and his work

Question
Hello.  I have acquired a signed piece of artwork. I can barely make out the spelling of the artist's name. Also, there is some type of oriental writing on the other side of the signature.  I do not read that type of language so I don't know what it says.  It also has 100/200 on it.  I want to know where or how to find if this is a valuable piece of art or not and something about the artist. It is not dated. I was told that it was purchased in DC.  It is a pencil drawing with lots of characters within the picture.  The pictures seem to be a dragon or something evil at the top, several faces and seemingly emotions.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

Myra  

Answer
Myra--what you have is a limited edition print.  The 100/200 means that there are two hundred such prints, and you have #100.  Thus, it is not a drawing, which by definition is a one of a kind.  Regarding value, only an appraiser or perhaps art dealer could tell you, upon inspection of the piece.  Good luck with it.  Alan Klevit.

Alan Klevit